Discover dazzling Dubai by jumping on board one of our iconic, open-top red buses! Explore this ever-expanding city, which is home to some of the world's most iconic buildings and landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, Old Souk, and Atlantis the Palm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hindi, Persian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Dubai Museum is temporarily closed
- This tour operates daily
- On both routes, the first tour departs bus stop 1 at 9:00 AM, with the last tour departing at 5:00 PM
- The bus runs every 30 minutes for both routes
- The sunset and night tours depart at 6:00 PM from the Dubai Mall stop and the duration is approximately 2 hours
- The Historical Route (Red Route) lasts 80 minutes and the Marina Route (Blue Route) approx. 130 minutes
- From May 16 to August 31, kids go free - 1 free child per paying adult. From September 1, 2023, the full price applies per child
- The kids go free promotion applies to 1 child per paying adult. Any additional children must have a ticket purchased locally when vouchers are redeemed at the bus
- If bookings are found to have more than 1 free child per paying adult, the local team in Dubai has the right to charge the full child price directly at the bus stop otherwise boarding may be denied