Enjoy a walk with your local guide through the traditional area of Dubai and explore the rich heritage of the city. Wander through the souks, and take a traditional abra across Dubai Creek.
What to Expect
Step back in time on your visit to Dubai and explore the rich heritage of the city on this half-day guided walking tour.
Among the sites you’ll visit with your guide is the Farooq Mosque.
Take a walk through the Old Souk and the Spice Souk, and then take a ride on a traditional water taxi, or abra, crossing Dubai Creek to the art and cultural district.
In the Al Fahidi cultural district, you’ll admire the distinctive wind towers.
Visit the Dubai Coffee Museum in the Al Fahidi Cultural District and enjoy a freshly brewed coffee.
- Hotel transfers
- Tour guide
- A freshly brewed coffee at the Dubai Coffee Museum
- Dubai Creek crossing by water taxi (abra)
Know Before You Go
• Please dress modestly (for women, arms and legs should be covered; men should wear long trousers)
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• The tour guides are trained in first aid and carry mobile phones. Vehicles are fitted with GPS