See Dubai's landmarks and learn its history on a day tour. Enjoy an optional lunch at the Burj Khalifa fountains, and discover the luxury stores of Dubai Mall and Emirates Mall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City metro station.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the National Museum of Dubai is currently closed
- Jumeirah Grand Mosque is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 08:45 to 09:45, on Mondays and Wednesdays from 09:00 to 10:00 and from 10:15 to 11:15. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Ladies visiting the mosque must be fully covered. They are required to cover their head with a scarf and not to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits. Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers
- Tour departure time: tour starts at 9:00 AM, duration : approximately 9 hours
- Children policy : discount of 30% for children under 12 years old
- Languages: live guide in English and audio guiding in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Korean
- Cancellation: cancel free of charge up to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge