Venture into the desert on this day trip from Dubai. Bash golden sand dunes in a 4WD vehicle, try activities like sandboarding, and savor a buffet dinner at a desert camp while watching live dancers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Hindi, English, Urdu
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is included from any hotel or residential building inside Dubai Central locations: Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, Al Jafliya, Al Rashidya, Al Barsha, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Discovery Garden, Downtown, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road. Pick-up from Sports City, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Circle, Dubai Investment Park, Arabian Ranches, the Greens, and other outer Dubai areas is available for an extra $20 per person. Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, and Dubai Parks hotels and resorts are on a private basis only with no sharing options. Pickup is not available from the Hatta area or from locations outside Dubai. Pick-up time and location confirmation will be sent to you by email and WhatsApp.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you are staying at Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, or Dubai Parks hotels, you must choose the private transfer option
- Pickup is not available from the Hatta area
- Availability is subject to weather conditions
- Dress code is casual, preferably with sports shoes
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- There will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served during the Holy Islamic days (if this is the case, you will be informed in advance)
- In the open desert, a minimum of 5 groups is required on tours due to the safety concerns and the requirements of the Dubai tourism authority