Discover the hidden delights of the Dubai desert on a quad bike adventure. Enjoy a barbecue dinner and traditional entertainment at a Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide/driver in your hotel lobby at the arranged pickup time. A hotel pickup and drop-off is included from any hotel or residential building in Dubai's central locations, including: Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, Al Jafliya, Al Rashidya, Al Barsha, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Discovery Garden, Downtown, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah, and Sheikh Zayed Road. A pickup and drop-off is also available for an additional $20 per person from Sports City, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Circle, Dubai Investment Park, Arabian Ranches, the Greens, and other outer Dubai areas. A pickup from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, and Dubai Parks hotels and resorts is only available for private tours, not for group tour options. A pickup is not available from the Hatta area or from locations outside Dubai.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the meeting point. Your guide will be wearing a blue colored shirt with the activity provider’s name on the collar. Please present your booking voucher at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you are staying at Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, or Dubai Parks hotels, you must choose the private transfer option
- Pickup is not available from the Hatta area
- Some basic driving knowledge is necessary
- This tour is subject to weather conditions
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- There will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served during the Holy Islamic month of Ramadan
- In the open desert, for the safety of guests and vehicles, a minimum of 5 groups is required on tours; as per the Dubai tourism authority
- This tour has multiple options, options with dinner and options without dinner. Choose carefully before booking