Experience the delights of Arabian desert life on a sunset tour. Enjoy a camel ride, a BBQ buffet dinner and live entertainment at a Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi, Urdu
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Sports City, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Circle, Dubai Investment Park, Arabian Ranches, the Greens, and other outer Dubai areas may incur extra charges.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you are staying at Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, or Dubai Parks hotels, you must choose the private transfer option
- Pickup is not available from Hatta
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Availability is subject to weather conditions
- A vegetarian option is available. Please advise at the time of booking if required
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Infants are chargeable (a new government law stipulates that infants are not allowed to sit on a parent's lap, so an infant/baby seat will be used in the vehicle)
- Participants below 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- There will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served during the Holy Islamic Month of Ramadan