Channel your inner Emirati and be whisked off on a magical desert adventure. You'll be able to recap your experience over a flavorsome dinner and head-spinning entertainment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- After booking, you will receive an email from the supplier with the exact time of pick-up from your hotel. Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 10-15 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- As per UAE law, young children (6 and younger) have to be seated in a car seat
- If you would like to book this safari with a child of 5 years or younger, kindly contact GetYourGuide as alternative arrangements and prices might apply
- There will be no belly dancing show during Ramadan or other religious holidays. During Ramadan, experience the tradition of Iftar (breaking of fast) at sunset with traditional dates, hibiscus drink, sparkling date juice, and Vitmo juice. Alcoholic beverages are not available on religious holidays
- Children under 2 years old cannot participate in any off-road driving
- The seating at the campsite is at low tables on carpets and cushions
- The safari vehicles are long-wheelbase off-road cars that are fitted with seat belts, roll cages, and air-conditioning
- Please request in advance vegetarian, kosher, and children's meals
- Arabian Adventures reserves the right to cease service of alcohol to guests who display obvious signs of intoxication