Spend an evening in the desert of Dubai on a thrilling safari. You will get the chance to try some dune bashing in a Toyota Landcruiser, go on a camel ride, enjoy live entertainment, and feast on a barbecue buffet dinner in a friendly Bedouin camp.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 6-hour adventure in the desert from Dubai. Depart from your hotel and drive up to the deflation point. This is where vehicle tires are deflated to cope with the desert terrain.
As you enter the unique desert, your tour begins with an off-road adventure known as dune bashing; a roller coaster ride in the sand dunes in a 4WD Toyota Landcruiser. You will get the chance to stop for photos at a perfect spot for watching the sunset.
Arrive at the Bedouin camp and experience a warm Arabian welcome, with refreshing towels, delicious dates, and strong Arabic coffee. Utilize the facilities and entertainment provided. You can go on a camel ride, get a traditional henna painting, or simply enjoy the aromatic shisha pipe.
Sit down to a delicious buffet dinner with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. Enjoy a selection of salads as well as a variety of meats and fish on the barbeque. Watch the amazing tanoura dance show as you eat. The evening will end with an exotic performance by an enchanting belly dancer.
Return to Dubai and, once your tires have been reflated, you will be dropped off at your hotel or any other city location of your choice.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Dubai
- 45-minute dune bashing
- Sunset stop for photos
- Traditional clothes for photo opportunities
- Camel ride
- Welcome drink and snack of Arabic ghawa and dates
- Tanoura dance show and belly dance show
- Barbecue buffet dinner with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
What's Not Included
- Sand boarding (available for an additional AED 75)
- Quad bikes (available for an additional AED 125)
- Dune buggy (available for an additional charge, depending on availability)
The local supplier will email you to confirm the exact time of your hotel pick-up only in Abu Dhabi (pick-up and drop off locations should be the same)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Casual clothing is recommended
• Dune bashing is not recommended for infants, people with back problems, and elderly people. Guests have the option of being dropped off at the camp during the dune bashing adventure
• Belly Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays or Ramadan days
• Tanura Dance show is not operational during Islamic holidays
• The buffet includes dessert
• Vegetarian options are also available