Enjoy a Dubai desert safari on a guided day trip. Admire the spectacular scenery as you drive across the Red Dunes of Al Labab to a desert camp, where you can enjoy a BBQ and traditional entertainment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Urdu, Hindi
- Pickup included
- You can be picked up from any location of your choice in Dubai except inside the mall in Dubai. Pickup from Sharjah, Ajman Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resort, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, Expo village, and Dubai Parks Hotels and Resorts is on a private basis.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan there will be no alcohol or belly dancing
- Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November to January and extremely hot from June to September
- Please bring water/snacks for the journey, as refreshments are only available upon reaching the camp
- The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances, which may prevent certain activities from taking place
- You need to contact the local supplier at least 24 hours before the tour to arrange the exact pick-up time
- Hard dune bashing is not advised for motion sickness sufferers or people with injuries
- Shisha is included in the designated shisha area, but additional charges will apply for shisha on the table