Enjoy a Dubai desert safari on a guided day trip. Admire the spectacular scenery as you drive across the Red Dunes of Al Lahbab to a desert camp, where you can enjoy BBQ and traditional entertainment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Urdu, Hindi
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available within Dubai except inside the mall. Pickup and drop-off are included from any hotel or residential building inside Dubai central locations: Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, Al Jafliya, Al Rashidya, Al Barsha, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, downtown, Business Bay, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road. Pickup from Sharjah, Ajman, Al Furjan Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, and Dubai Parks hotels and resorts are on a private basis only with no shared transportation options. Pickup is not available from the Hatta area or from locations outside Dubai. Pickup time and location confirmation will be sent to you by email and WhatsApp. Please be ready for pickup 45 minutes before the start time of your tour.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury.
- Hard dune bashing is not recommended for those with motion sickness or injuries.
- Not all options include activities like camel riding or quad biking; read each option carefully.
- During Ramadan, no alcohol or belly dancing is available.
- Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November to January and extremely hot from June to September.
- Bring water/snacks as refreshments are available only at the camp.
- Program may change due to religious seasons or other circumstances.
- Contact the local supplier 24 hours before the tour for exact pickup time.
- Shisha is free in designated areas; extra charges apply for table service.