Enjoy a 5-hour Dubai desert safari, the ideal tour for any visitor to Dubai. Admire the spectacular scenery as you drive across the Red Dunes of Al Hibab to a desert camp, where you can enjoy a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.
What to Expect
You will be picked up from the location of your choice by one of the tour representatives and then driven to the Red Dunes of Al Hibab, approximately a 45-minute journey. Here you can admire the majestic appearance of the dunes and the wonderful colors that change throughout the day.
You will then spend an adventurous 20-30 minutes of hard dune bashing. You will then head further across the dunes to reach the desert camp.
At the camp you will be able to experience a short camel ride, try out the traditional henna hand decoration of the East, and enjoy a show consisting of traditional dancing, belly dancing, and amazing Tanoura dancing. Other activities at the camp include quad biking, hookah, a sand art display, Arabic coffee, falcon photography, and a carpet stall. When the activities are over, you will be taken back to your location of choice.
- Dune driving
- Camel Ride
- Soft drinks and water
- Tea and coffee
- Small Arabic dessert
- Snacks upon arrival at the camp
What's Not Included
- Quad biking
- Alcoholic beverages
- Larger-than-average henna designs
- Falcon photograph
- Drinks en route
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Ramadan takes place from approximately 18 June to 17 July and during this time there will be no live entertainment and no alcohol served
• Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November to January and extremely hot from June to September
• Please bring water/snacks for the journey, as refreshments are only available upon reaching the camp
• The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances, which may prevent certain activities from taking place
• You need to contact the local supplier at least 24 hours before the tour to arrange the exact pick-up time
• Hard dune bashing is not advised for motion sickness sufferers or people with injuries