Climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa, see the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium, Souk Al Bahar and much more.
What to Expect
Start your tour on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping center in the region. Walk past the impressive Dubai Aquarium and continue to the Souk Al Bahar, a modern mall disguised as a traditional Arabian marketplace.
The highlight of the tour is the view from At the Top, the observation deck at the Burj Khalifa. Located on level 124 of the world’s tallest tower, the observatory offers breathtaking views over the city. Enjoy a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai and construction of the iconic Burj Khalifa.
The visit to At the Top lasts approximately 45 to 60 minutes, allowing ample time to enjoy the Dubai skyline at your leisure.
- Pick-up and drop off from city hotels in Dubai
- Entrance to the Burj Khalifa
- Musical fountains show
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to the Dubai Aquarium
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Tickets are subject to availability
• If your desired time slot is not available, alternative options will be provided