Witness the views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Ascend 125 floors for a panoramic 360-degree view over the Arabian Gulf.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
- Children under the age of 4 enter free of charge
- A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide
- Guests between the ages of 8 and 12 have the option of a special children's audio tour
- Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows
- Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes)
- If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.