Hit the open water as you embark on a thrilling speedboat tour of Dubai. See the skyline of this extraordinary city from a unique perspective, and take in such iconic sights as the Atlantis Hotel and the Palm Jumeirah.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 45 - 99 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet at Dubai Marina Walk, beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and near Marina Heights Tower. Please look for The Yellow Boats staff who will assist you with the boarding procedure. By Metro: The nearest metro station is Damac Properties. From there head into the marina and and take right along the walkway. You will pass Starbucks Coffee, then Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant (approximately 5 minutes walk). By Car: From Sheikh Zayed Road use Exit 32 off Sheikh Zayed Road. Follow the signs to Dubai Marina then keep left at the fork and merge onto Alkhayay Street. At the roundabout take the first exit and find the nearest parking available. By Taxi: Ask the driver for Dubai Marina Walk, Spinneys Supermarket Parking, near Marina Heights Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Child ticket is only valid for children up to 12 years old. Children who weigh less than 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard.
- Please note: Children under 5 years old can only join the tour if they weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms. Children under 5 who are less than 15 kilograms are not allowed due to safety reasons. If a child is under 5 and over 15 kilograms, they are required to book a seat.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgement on the weather is at the tour operators discretion.