Get your adrenaline thrills on a guided jet ski adventure in Dubai, and see the skyline of the city from the Arabian Gulf. Speed past iconic sights such as the Burj Al Arab and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Arabic, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Nemo WaterSports Dubai platform at Umm Suqeim Fishing Harbour, Umm Suqeim 2 (marina after Burj Al Arab, and Jumeirah Beach Hotel when you come from Dubai Marina).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- All participants are required to sign a waiver before the jet ski activity
- Please bring original proof of ID (passport or Dubai ID)
- Driver minimum (legal) age: 16 years old / passenger: 5 years old.
- The rental price is per jet ski, but you can be 2 persons per jet ski (1 person on the booking = 1 jet ski but 2 persons can share it)
- Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund. The tour is not refundable if the driver is below 16 years or if no original ID document is presented (passport or Emirates ID)