Ride though the old parts of Dubai, such as the spice and gold souks, on a 4-hour bus tour. Learn the history of the city at Dubai Museum. Stop to take photos of the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel, and cross from the new city to the old city by water taxi.
What to Expect
Learn how Dubai rose out of the desert sands to become a modern metropolis and international trading center on a 4-hour bus tour of one of the most popular destinations in the Middle East. Admire the city from many different perspectives.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Dubai Museum in the historic Al Fahidi Fort. See artifacts that explain the old traditions of the Emirates, along with old maps of Dubai. Then, cross Dubai Creek by traditional water taxi.
Wander the old souks behind the pier, and savor the aromas of the spice market. See stunning displays of gold in the gold souk at Deira. Experience the ancient, oriental atmosphere of the old town’s business district.
Take a souvenir photo of Jumeirah Mosque from the outside, and drive through Jumeirah city to pause at the iconic, sail-like Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Transportation by bus or minivan
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Alkhaimah, or Fujairah
- English/German-speaking guide
- Admission to Dubai Museum
- Water taxi ride
- Water during the tour
What's Not Included
- Transfers outside of Dubai
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the tour can last longer than 4 hours