Discover dazzling Dubai by jumping on board one of our iconic, open-top red buses! Explore this ever-expanding city, which is home to some of the world's most iconic buildings and landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, Old Souk, and Atlantis the Palm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hindi, Persian, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tour operates daily
- On both routes, the first tour departs bus stop 1 at 10:00 AM, with the last tour departing at 4:00 PM
- On the Blue Route, the tour departs earlier at some stops: please check locally for the latest timetable
- The frequency is every 60 minutes on both routes
- The Red Route lasts approximately 80 minutes in duration, and the Blue Route approximately 130 minutes
- Customers can board the bus at any of the bus stops