Enjoy bird’s eye views of the artificial archipelago of The Palm Jumeirah on a 17-minute helicopter flight from Dubai Helipad. Marvel at legendary developments, such as The Atlantis Hotel, along with the natural beauty of the Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
What to Expect
Make your stay in Dubai more memorable with a 17-minute helicopter flight over The Palm Jumeirah, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city's sights.
Climb aboard your helicopter at the Dubai Festival City Helidubai Helipad, and look down on the scenic beauty of the Ras al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, a wetland reserve known for its large number of birds and fish. Head towards the Meydan Racecourse, boasting a 1-mile long grandstand that can accommodate 60,000 spectators.
Get a closer view of the Burj Khalifa and the city's Business Bay District. Enjoy panoramic views of some of Dubai's record-breaking structures, such as the world's tallest hotel (JW Marriot), Emirates Towers, and Dubai Mall (the largest shopping mall in the world).
Continue over the Burj Al Arab, built in the form of the sail of a sailing ship, and the only 7-star hotel in the world. Look down on the luxury developments of The Palm Jumeirah, part of the Palm Island project and home to the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
Return to Mother Earth with memories to last a lifetime.
- 17-minute narrated helicopter flight
- Complimentary water on arrival
Know Before You Go
• Please contact the local supplier upon receipt of your voucher to secure the exact time of your flight
• Check-in is 45 minutes prior to the flight schedule
• Please provide a contact cell (mobile) phone number so that the local supplier can inform you of any cancellations