Dubai: 1 or 2-Day Morning Safari & Dubai Night Tour
From $85.14 per personBook now
- Feel the thrills of the Dubai desert with a unique morning ride in a 4x4 land cruiser
- Explore the rugged desert terrain further with sand-surfing or a camel ride
- Travel back in time to grand old Arabia at the Souk Madinet Jumeirah
- Admire the structural elegance of Dubai Marina
- View the beauty of the illuminated Dubai skyline
This morning provides you with one of the most cherished things you can do in Dubai - a desert safari. After a prompt reception and pick-up by a professional tour guide/ driver in a stylish modern 4x4 drive land cruiser, ride for about 30 to 45 minutes to the Arabian Desert. Plunge into a dune bashing experience and let the raw desert charm you as your land cruiser conquers big sand dunes one after another.
Afterwards, enjoy the rugged desert further by choosing to sandboard in Dubai aka sand-surfing. Glide over the dunes much like you would on smooth snow. Finally, its curtains to the Dubai safari delights as you will be escorted back to your hotel or designated location.
II. Private Dubai Night City Tour
After a prompt pick-up by your professional tour guide from your hotel or selected location, your private Dubai night tour will begin. Experience Dubai by night right from the Souk Madinet Jumeirah and feel like you’ve gone back to the old Arabian world marketplace. Explore the souk, showcasing age old products from the Middle East. Feel the ambience of Arabia like it was a few centuries ago. Then, proceed to Dubai Marina, the largest man-made marina and port, with a wide collection of luxurious yachts. Walk along the pathway admiring the wonderful architecture. Later as you ride along the Sheikh Zayed Road, you will get to see a vibrantly lit city skyline at night. Your tour will end at Dubai Mall, the world’s biggest shopping hub, and Burj Khalifa, one of the wonders of the world and great for a photo stop. Return to your hotel or place of residence afterwards.
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected locations
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional, licensed archaeologist tour guide
- English-speaking professional driver
- Cold mineral water
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioned 4x4 land cruiser during the safari
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride (optional)
- Burj Khalifa Ticket (optional)
- Any extra services or expenses
Pick-up is available from anywhere in Dubai. For the shared tour, the guide will reach your location within 30 minutes of the booking time. // Pick-up at Movenpick Ibn Batuta and Dubai Sport City is available for an additional fee of USD 10.00 per adult, for 1, 2, or 3 persons. For more than 3 persons, the pick-up is free of charge. // Pick-up is available from Dubai international Airport and Port Rashid with 15.00USD per pick-up. // Pick-up at Al Maha Resort and Bab Al Shams area are available for private tour option only.
• The duration of the tour includes the time required for hotel pick-up and drop-off
Product ID: 70988