Travel through the dunes on this half-day guided 4WD safari, stopping at a camel farm. As the afternoon ends you’ll see the sun set over the desert, enjoy a delicious barbecue, and watch by a belly dancing show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided from hotels within the city limits of Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman. For Port Rashid cruise passengers: Pick-up will be from the Cruise Terminal.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, until further notice the experience will not include the Ayala dance
- The Safari will be operated without the belly dance and Tanoura dance during Islamic holidays and serving alcohol during these days is not permitted.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable most of the year but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months. Quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses are recommended for those who wear eyeglasses. Hats or head protection is advisable in direct sunlight. The UAE has conservative dress traditions
- Not suitable for those with back/neck problems
- Children under 5 are not permitted on the shared tour