Spend a day in Al Ain on a trip from Dubai. Visit the Al Ain Museum, stop off at hot water springs, go to the top of Jebel Hafeet, explore the camel market, and spend time at the Al Ain Conservation Zoo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai. Please inform the supplier when booking which hotel you're staying in.
- Private group
- Travel up a winding road to the top of Jebel Hafeet, the highest peak in the UAE
- See white tigers, hippos, giraffes, and more at the Al Ain Conservation Zoo
- Bathe your tired feet in the hot springs at the base of Jebel Hafeet
- Visit the largest camel market in the UAE
- Admire the archeological collection at Al Ain Museum
- All admission fees
- Personal expenses
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Due to the length of this trip you may not have too much time in the zoo; please contact the supplier if you wish to stay there longer, or tell your driver on the day and he may cancel another part of the tour for you.
- The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances which may prevent certain activities from taking place.