Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 125 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Burj Khalifa LG floor (Lower Ground), immediately on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building named "At the Top". Tickets can be collected before your intended visit time at the Will Call Counter (on the left hand side) located on lower ground level in The Dubai Mall. Please note that the Will Call Center, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are all part of one complex. By Car: Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange along Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side. By Metro: Burj Khalifa can be reached via metro at Burj Khalifa Metro Station. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking to reach the counter "At the Top" to go up the Burj Khalifa from the metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
- Children under the age of 4 go free of charge
- A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide
- Guests aged 8 – 12 have the option of a special children audio tour
- Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows
- Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes)
- If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.