Witness the views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Ascend to the 124th and 125th floors for a panoramic 360-degree view over the Arabian Gulf.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter the Burj Khalifa on the LG floor (Lower Ground), immediately on the left side of the "At the Top" entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Burj Khalifa entry ticket can only be used at the time slot you book it for
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
- Children under the age of 4 enter free of charge
- Dubai Fountain schedule: daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM. Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows: Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes)
- If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.