See two of Dubai’s most significant monuments with a combined ticket to the Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa. Ascend the Burj Khalifa for panoramic views. Then, discover marine life from around the world at a unique, underwater zoo.
What to Expect
Experience the magic of Dubai with a combined ticket to 2 of the city's most amazing attractions, and enjoy free entrance to Dubai Aquarium and the Burj Khalifa on the same day!
Start by traveling to the top of Dubai's most iconic monument with a pre-booked entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa. Once you have selected your time slot, take the world’s fastest elevator to the observation floors of the world’s tallest building, and enjoy breathtaking 360-degree panoramas across the city, desert, and Gulf. Learn more about the architecture and technology behind this unique skyscraper.
Then, enter the world’s largest suspended aquarium. Admire thousands of aquatic animals from around the world, including rare species such as the King Crocodile and Sand Tiger Sharks. You are free to visit Dubai Aquarium before you ascend the Burj Khalifa if you prefer.
- Entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa (at selected time)
- Entrance to Dubai Aquarium tunnel and underwater zoo
- Underwater Observatory
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Burj Khalifa, 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai
Dubai Aquarium, Ground and Level 2, Dubai Mall, Dubai
You must go to the Burj Khalifa (At the Top - Will Call counter) to receive your ticket for the Dubai Aquarium if you want to go there first.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Both tickets must be used on the same day
• Due to high demand your chosen time slot may not be available. If this happens, you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
• The At The Top at the Burj Khalifa visit is scheduled at the time of booking. Please go to the ticket counter in time for your visit
• Your visit to the Dubai Aquarium can be taken at any time on the same day
• Please note that the offer is not available during prime operating hours at the Burj Khalifa