See the new developments of Dubai with a guide during a half-day bus tour. Visit an Arabian market place, take photos of the Burj Al Arab, drive to Palm Jumeirah, and admire the towering Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
What to Expect
Dubai has developed at a stunning pace and this 4-hour coach tour will take you to see some of the city’s most iconic attractions and exciting new constructions. Following a hotel pick-up in Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman, drive down Sheikh Zayed Road to admire the glittering high rises en route to the Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a beautiful recreation of an Arabian-style market place.
Stop at the iconic Burj Al Arab to take some souvenir photos of the sail-like building before continuing your drive to Palm Jumeirah, a fully reclaimed, palm-shaped island that is home to the magnificent Atlantis The Palm. After a photo stop, continue to Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski slope in the region, offering fresh snow all year round.
Your final stop will be at the base of what is currently the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Here, you can admire the spectacle of lights and sound at the Dubai Fountain, one of the world’s largest performing fountains.
- Experienced guide
- Pick-up and drop off in air-conditioned bus (standard option) or private vehicle (when private option is booked)
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Pick-up from hotels outside Dubai
What to Remember
• Tours can be in English, German, or both
• Dress Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
• The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore, they reserve the right to amend and/or cancel the schedule for any tour
• Please remember to call the tour operator at least 12 hours before your tour to arrange for the exact pick-up time from your hotel