See the best of Dubai by night on a panoramic sightseeing tour. Listen to commentary in one of the 12 recorded languages and hear facts and anecdotes about Dubai's incredible development from a fishing village to the biggest hub in the Middle East.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide
- Arabic, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a nighttime panoramic city tour through Dubai
- Hear fascinating facts and tales about Dubai's rapid development, as well as Emirati history and culture
- See all of the city's top highlights, including the Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa, Dubai's historic sector, and Jumeirah Beach Road
- Stop at Wafi for the Sound & Light show at the Pyramids (15 min)
- Admire the best views of the city from the Big Bus's 13-foot (4-meter) open-top deck
- Choose from several time slots for your convenience
- Recorded commentary in 12 languages
- Panoramic sightseeing tour
- Transport to pick-up and drop off points
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can start the Night Tour from any of the following locations: Dubai Mall at 7:40 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that it might get windy on the open top deck, so bring a sweater, light jacket, or scarf if you get cold easily (especially during the colder winter months).
- There is recorded commentary available in 12 languages.
- There is no hop-on and hop-off feature for this tour; the bus will return to the pick-up point.
- All buses have a ramp on board making the buses accessible for wheelchairs and people with walking disabilities.
- The bus departs from Dubai Mall at 7:45 PM.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.