Get your adrenaline thrills on water slides of Dubai Aquaventure, and get up-close-and-personal with sharks and rays. Kick back and relax on 550 meters of private beach, and enjoy the new seating areas of the number 1 waterpark in the Middle East.
What to Expect
Enjoy the thrills and spills of Aquaventure Waterpark at the Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Take an exciting trip into the heart of the largest waterpark in the Middle East, and enjoy dozens of rides and waterslides, including the world’s 1st dual waterslide within a waterslide!
Prepare to do battle with the King of the Sea at the Tower of Poseidon. Ride through the dark and twisting Aquaconda water tunnel. Grab an inner tube and take a trip through the rapids of a tidal river. Experience the dramatic wave surges of The Torrent. Enjoy the beautiful tropical surroundings and waterfalls.
Test your nerves at the exhilarating Ziggurat, and plunge more than 27 meters down the Leap of Faith, a near vertical freefall waterslide through shark-filled waters.
Then, unwind on the sun speckled beach, and enjoy light snacks and refreshments from Barracudas and Shark Bites restaurants. Take the little ones to Splashers, a water playground for kids to frolic, climb frames, navigate rope bridges, and escape the water jets and cannons.
- Entrance to the Aquaventure Waterpark and Aquaventure Beach
What's Not Included
- Atlantean Flyer Zip-Line (AED 100 per person. payable directly on the day of your visit)
- Towel hire (approx AED 30/USD 8.50)
- Locker Hire (approx AED 75/USD 20.5)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Aquaventure Waterpark, Atlantis, Crescent Road The Palm Jumeira. Please redeem your voucher at the Aquaventure Ticketing Plaza.
By monorail: Atlantis Aquaventure station.
By taxi: please use the Avenues Entrance which is located after the hotel lobby entrance.
Personal vehicle: Park your car at the P19 (Asateer/Nasimi) Parking located before the hotel lobby entrance and use the free shuttle buses to drop you to the Avenues Entrance.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the ticket price is based on height and not age
• Appropriate swimwear is required to use the facilities at Aquaventure and the beach; thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim, very loose clothing, such as abaya, dishdash or similar are not permitted in the water. Head scarves are only permitted if properly secured without any loosely flowing material
• Kindly note that taking food and beverages into the Aquaventure Waterpark is strictly prohibited. You will be asked to dispose of any food and beverages you are carrying upon entry to the park. If any of your party has special dietary requirements please advise the local operator on booking
• Please note that the Aquaventure Waterpark is open from 10.00 until sunset (varies depending on the season)
• Infants between 0 and 2 years of age can enter the park for free
Please select "Adult" for all participants with a height of 1.2 meters or above and "Child" for all participants with a height below 1.2 meters.