Explore Abu Dhabi’s history on an 8-9-hour with a guide. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and visit the Observation Deck of Etihad Towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup time within 30-min of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs, and heads are covered at all times
- Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered
- The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals. In cases of closure, a photo stop will be made instead
- Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice during presidential events
- Restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you
- All passengers must carry a digital or physical vaccination card while traveling
- Entrance requires the presentation of a PCR test taken in the previous 4 days from either Dubai City or Airport (digital or physical).
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.