See the sights and developments of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour guided tour from Dubai. Go inside the Grand Mosque, admire the façade of the Emirates Palace Hotel, pass the Ferrari World theme park, and the developments of Jebel Ali Port, and more.
What to Expect
Explore the capital of the United Arab Emirates on a full-day guided tour of Abu Dhabi, and enjoy a private round-trip transfer from hotels in Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman.
Drive past Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made harbor in the world. See its huge free trade zone on the highway, including the many projects on both sides, and the beautiful landscape areas of the green belt of Abu Dhabi highway.
Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the 3rd largest mosque in the world with a capacity to hold up to 43,000 people. Enter the Mosque for a look at its spectacular columns and valuable items of Muslim worship. Next, pass the Emirates Palace Hotel, built by the Abu Dhabi government as a showcase of Arabian culture. Drive to the Heritage Village for breathtaking views of Abu Dhabi’s skyline and the chance to purchase gifts in the souvenir shop. Admire the architecture, designed to recreate a desert village.
Continue to the popular Marina Shopping Mall, home to a revolving restaurant and ice skating rink. See the luxury developments of the Corniche road, passing beach parks and busy restaurants. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city as you depart via several distinct bridges that offer fantastic views of some of the city's latest developments
End with a photo stop outside the Ferrari World theme park, home to the world's fastest rollercoaster.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman
- Private guide
- Transportation by private car or minivan
- Water during the tour
- Visit to the Grand Mosque
Know Before You Go
• Please wear appropriate clothing; modest, conservative, comfortable clothing, such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and long skirts are advised. Please do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes, or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length
• Please remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf. This cannot be transparent
• • Intimate behavior, such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are also not allowed in the entire Grand Mosque area