See the sights of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour tour from Dubai, and marvel at some of the city’s ground-breaking skyscrapers as well as one of the largest mosques in the world. Go to the Heritage Village to learn about traditional Emirati life, and much more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a city tour of Abu Dhabi on a full-day trip from Dubai, and see some of its legendary architecture, including the Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world. Travel along the Corniche, and visit the Heritage Village.
Following your pick-up from Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman, transfer along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, and see the world’s largest manmade port at Jebel Ali. Continue for 2 hours to Abu Dhabi city center, and marvel at the grandeur of Abu Dhabi's futuristic skyline.
See the majestic Grand Mosque, and experience one of the largest mosques in the world. Drive through the heart of the city to Union Square, home to icons of Abu Dhabi's heritage such as an oversized statue of an Arabic coffee pot.
Drive along the Corniche to Heritage Village, specially designed by the late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan as a reminder of the past for a younger generation. Get some retail therapy at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• Child rates apply only when accompanied with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
• No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed in places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Women must also cover their heads with a scarf. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
• A pick up is included for hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman only. Hotels in all other Emirates are subject to an additional fee