Visit the Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world, discover Heritage Village and the Corniche, before enjoying a delicious meal at the luxurious Emirates Palace Hotel.
What to Expect
Travel from Dubai, past the world’s largest man-made port at Jebel Ali and onward for 2 hours to Abu Dhabi.
Marvel at the grandeur of the new additions to Abu Dhabi’s skyline, as well as the majestic Grand Mosque, one of the largest in in the world. Drive through the heart of the city and see the famous Union Square that houses icons of the Abu Dhabi's heritage.
After a drive along the Corniche, visit the Heritage Village, specially designed by late HH Sheikh Zayed Ben Sultan al Nahyan as a reminder of the past for the younger generation. Enjoy shopping at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores.
End the tour with lunch at one of the most luxurious and unique hotels in the world, Emirates Palace Hotel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tips (optional)
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people is required per booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed in places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Women must also cover their heads with a scarf. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements