Enjoy a trip to "Pearl of the Gulf" Sharjah. See the landmarks such as the largest "King Faisal Mosque" in the Emirates, Heritage Museum and shopping in the treasure trove of carpets, jewelry and handicrafts at souk ‘Al Markazi’.
What to Expect
This tour will take you to Sharjah, the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. One of the many landmarks to see during the tour is King Faisal Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the Emirates.
You will also visit the renovated Fort of Sharjah, former residence of the ruling family originally built in 1820, then continue to and proceed to wander through the adjacent souk ‘Al Arsa’.
Before returning, you have time to stroll and shop at souk ‘Al Markazi’ – a treasure trove of carpets, jewelry and handicrafts.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Dubai central hotels
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to Sharjah Fort and museum
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel
• In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
• Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers