Experience a ride on the world’s fastest elevator and take in 360-degree views from the Level 124 observation platform at the Burj Khalifa. Then, indulge in a 3-course lunch or dinner at the Burj Club located on the 3rd floor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Burj Khalifa LG floor (lower ground), immediately on the left side of the official entry to the Burj Khalifa building named 'At the Top'. Collect your tickets before your intended visit time at the Will Call counter (which you will pass on the left-hand side on the way to the meeting point), located on the lower ground level in The Dubai Mall. Please note that the Will Call Center, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are all part of the same complex. By Car: Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange along Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed along Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right-hand side. By Metro: Burj Khalifa can be reached via Metro at Burj Khalifa Metro station. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking from the Metro station to reach the At the Top counter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
- Please note that the timeslot you select is the time you will visit Burj Khalifa
- If you select a time slot between 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM, you'll have lunch after the visit; if you select a time slot between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM, you'll have dinner after the visit
- After your visit to the Level 124 of the Burj Khalifa, you will have a 3-course menu in the Burj Club restaurant. The restaurant is located on the 3rd floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Infants (aged 0-3 years old) are entitled to complimentary access to the venue. However, there will be no food & beverage provisions here
- Beverages are excluded