Experience Dubai from above in this exciting Helicopter Tour. Fly past Burj Khalifa, currently the tallest building in the world and enjoy the magnificent views of the skyline and landscape.
What to Expect
You'll take off from Dubai Festival City and follow the creek, winding past the Creek golf course and continuing over the Spice Souk and the Historical Wind Towers of Bur Dubai and Deirah, two of the oldest suburbs of Dubai.
Once you reach the dry docks, you will make a left turn and follow the Coastline of Jumeirah Open Beach Park. Over Safa park you'll make a U-turn and follow Sheikh Zayad road past Burj Khalifa and the breathtaking skyline along Dubai's main highway.
Just after the World Trade Center (Dubai's First Sky Scraper) you will turn right and fly over Zabeel Park and the Zabeel Palaces. After this royal conclusion, you'll begin your return to Festival City.
- 12-minute-long Helicopter Ride
Know Before You Go
• Book for 5 persons to make your tour exclusive
• All passengers must be at the helipad 45 minutes prior to their scheduled flight time
• All passengers must carry a valid ID with them for the flight
• Booking confirmation will be based on flight availability
• Flights may be canceled and postponed to a later date or time without prior notice for safety reasons or because of weather conditions
• Rates are based on sharing the AC 130 B4/AS 350 B3 capacity of 5 passengers or 450 kg