Discover Dresden in a unique way on an exciting scavenger hunt. Puzzle your way through the city and the surrounding castles and parks, and take a ride on the city's one-of-a-kind suspension railway for a fun experience for your entire family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Starting point for the Elbe River Castles Tour will be at Albrechtsberg Castle. Pick-up at Stadtspiel Shop, Rähnitzgasse 24, 01097 Dresden, Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 or by appointment.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that delivery of the City Game Box may take up to 4 working days. The City Game Box can also be picked up directly in Dresden from Monday to Friday
- Pick-up on weekends and public holidays will not be possible
- If you’re having the Game Box delivered, please note that it will be shipped 4 weeks prior to your chosen delivery date at the earliest. If you need the box sooner, please choose your delivery date accordingly. The scavenger hunt may be played at any time after receiving the box, regardless of the date chosen
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.