Explore the most beautiful churches of Dresden in a special way on this unique scavenger hunt city tour. Discover the churches of the whole city playfully and shape the tour in your very own way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Dresden's many different churches in a playful way and relaxed atmosphere
- See the famous Frauenkirche, the Hofkirche and the Martin Luther church
- City Game Box
- Fees for additional guided tours, entrance to attractions etc.
- Public transport costs
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Starting point of the scavenger hunt: Trinitatisplatz, Dresden. Pick-up of the City Game Box at G&G Events, Waldschlösschenstraße 14, 01099 Dresden Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and by arrangementOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Game box
Know before you go
- Shipping the City Game Box can take up to four working days. It is possible to pick up the City Game Box in Dresden, but only from Monday to Friday. Pick-up on weekends and national holidays is not possible.
- Your City Game Box will be shipped at earliest around 4 weeks prior to your chosen date. Should you require the box earlier, please choose an earlier date. After receiving the box, the scavenger hunt can be started at anytime, regardless of the chosen date.
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.