Experience a ride in an electric eTukTuk through Dresden and discover the highlights of the city. Enjoy a city tour that's sustainable, eco-friendly and exciting and taste delicious fondue.
What to Expect
Experience an exceptional tour of Dresden in the wintertime - 100% electric, 100% fun, 0% emissions!
Let the Christmas spirit of Dresden enchant you. The electric eTukTuks were inspired by the auto-rickshaws in Asia. Have tons of fun without hurting the environment.
Take a seat in the eTukTuk and steer your own journey through the wintry inner city of Dresden. Led by your guide, discover the most beautiful places and hippest hotspots and learn things that most locals in Dresden don't even know.
Discover, for example, the historic old town with the Frauenkirche, Zwinger, the castle and Kulturpalast. See the Baroque new town, the most beautiful dairy in the world at Pfunds Molkerei, the Großen Garten and the villa district to the east of Dresden. Here you'll discover the Blue Wonder Bridge, the beauty and grace of the Elbe, the 3 Elbe Palaces and much, much more.
Enjoy a delicious fondue menu protected from the elements.
- City tour in heated eTukTuk
- Support from your guide
- Seat heating and warm blankets
- Fondue menu and wine
- You may drive the eTukTuk yourself upon request (as long as you have a Class B driver's license)
What's Not Included
- Mulled wine during the tour (can be booked additionally for a surcharge)
- Additional drinks and food during the drive
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour runs in all weather conditions; the eTukTuk is covered and equipped with blankets, heated seats and warm drinks upon request
• This tour was conceptualized for the inner city of Dresden; should you like to visit other areas or sights of the city, please arrange this in advance with the supplier
• This is not a private tour. Free seats will be booked when possible. Exclusive tours are subject to availability and possible for a surcharge
• Pick-up from a location of your choice in Dresden is possible with prior arrangement