Two tickets for one price! Experience Dresden's Old Town with a fascinating small-group walking tour. Travel back to Dresden during the Age of Barock at the fascinating Dresden Panometer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Dresden Information at the Frauenkirche, Neumarkt 2, Basement of QF Passage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Panometer opening hours:
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM; Saturday/Sunday/Holidays, 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Ticket is valid for 1 entrance during opening hours
- Please note that the guide from the walking tour does not accompany you to the Panometer
- Your visit to the Panometer can be done before or after the walking tour, depending on which time you choose for the walking tour