Discover Dresdens Old Town in a fun way with a scavenger hunt. Solve riddles at your own pace and see all the town's major sights such as the Semperoper, the Frauenkirche and the Zwinger.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This is the place where your Scavenger Hunt starts. Bring the Scavenger Hunt box with you. There will be no guide at the meeting point. You can pick up the box from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM, at the Stadtspiel Schnitzeljagd shop, Rähnitzgasse 24, 01097 Dresden.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Game box
Know before you go
- You will receive the scavenger hunt box via mail. Please note that the shipping can take up to 4 working days (within Germany). Please make sure you provide a shipping address. The scavenger hunt can be experienced after you received the box, regardless of the selected date and time. A pickup of the box in Dresden is also possible!
- You can also pick up the box in Dresden within the opening hours at the following address:
- Stadtspiel Schnitzeljagd
- Rähnitzgasse 24
- 01097 Dresden
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Pick-up is not possible on weekends and public holidays.