Enjoy a special kind of sightseeing tour of Dresden in an eTukTuk, a sustainable, environmentally friendly mode of transport. You can choose a 1-hour or 2-hour tour and discover the most interesting sights in Dresden.
What to Expect
Discover festive Dresden in an eTukTuk, an environmentally friendly mode of transport. Based on the auto rickshaws from Asia, the electric eTukTuk provides plenty of fun without hurting the environment.
Take a seat in the eTukTuk and drive through Dresden’s city center. Accompanied by your tour guide, you will discover the most beautiful squares, visit the trendiest locations, and learn interesting facts about Dresden.
Discover the historical old town with the Frauenkirche, the Zwinger, Dresden Castle, and the Palace of Culture. Explore the Baroque Neustadt (New Town), the beautiful dairy shop Pfunds Molkerei, the Großer Garten, the exclusive residential area in the east of Dresden with the Blue Wonder Bridge, the beauty and grace of the Elbe River, the three Elbe Palaces, and much more.
- Sightseeing tour in an eTukTuk
- Tour guide
- Heated seats and blankets
- Optional self-drive with the eTukTuk (available for those with a class B driving licence)
What's Not Included
- Mulled wine during the tour (available for an additional fee)
- Additional drinks
Know Before You Go
• Choose between a 1-hour or 2-hour tour
• The tour runs rain or shine since the eTukTuk is covered and has blankets and heated seats. Warm drinks can also be provided for an additional fee.
• The tour is designed for Dresden city center; should you like to visit other parts of the city and/or sightseeing attractions, please contact the supplier
• Please note that this is not a private tour and you may not be seated together with your group (private tours are available for an additional fee and subject to availability)
• Pick-up from a location of your choice in Dresden is available on request