Dresden: 1-Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Discover Dresden on a double-decker bus
- Enjoy a 90-minute round trip or hop on and off as often as you like
- Learn about Dresden and its rich history in several languages
- Make the most of several extra activities included with your ticket
Begin your journey at the main Postplatz/Zwinger stop or any of the other stops. Decide for yourself whether you would like to take part in a continuous 90-minute city tour past Dresden's most important monuments, or choose to hop off the bus at any point of interest and take a closer look at the respective attraction or monument.
Visit the world's most beautiful dairy shop, Pfunds Dairy. Continue to enjoy a guided tour of the Dresden Zwinger, a baroque building complex with gardens that was one of the most important buildings of its time. Another highlight of your excursion is the visit to the Fürstenzug, a monumental image of a cavalcade on 23,000 ceramic tiles considered the largest porcelain image in the world.
What's more, listen to interesting explanations about the famous Dresden Frauenkirche, which you will get to know during an outdoor tour. On sunny days, enjoy impressive views of historic Dresden and the Elbe from the open roof of the bus, a perfect position for taking dreamy souvenir photos.
- 22 stops for the hop-on-hop-off bus
- Guided tour of Zwinger
- Guided tour of Fürdtenzug
- Guided tour around the Frauenkirche
- Pfunds Dairy
- Blue Wonder (Loschwitz Bridge)
- Dresden night watchman tour
- Food and drinks
- Entry to any museum
Prepare for the activity
The main bus stop is Zwinger/Postplatz entrance, Ostra-Allee, 01067 Dresden. You can also join the bus tour at any other of the 22 stops. If you start after 4 PM, your ticket is also valid the next day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you start after 4 PM, your ticket is also valid the next day
• No tours operate on December 24 and 31 or during the City Festival (August 14-16, 2020)