Explore Dresden on a hop-on-hop-off bus. Get on at one of the 22 stops, alight at the sights of your choice, and continue on one of the next buses passing every 15-30 minutes. Enjoy included guided tours of Zwinger, Fürstenzug, and around Frauenkirche.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can jump on the bus at any of the 22 stop to begin your activity. The main bus stop is Zwinger, Postplatz entrance, Ostra-Allee, 01067 Dresden. You can also join the bus tour at any other of the 22 stops. If you start after 4 PM, your ticket is also valid the next day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The buses stop every 15-30 minutes and can be used as often as you like on the day booked
- If you start after 4 PM, your ticket is also valid the next day
- No tours operate on December 24 and 31 or during the City Festival (August 14-16, 2020)