Dresden: 1-Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus, Panometer Entry & More
- Ride a sightseeing bus around Dresden (with open deck if weather-permitting)
- Discover multiple highlights in the city for one great price
- Enjoy the multimedia exhibition at Panometer Dresden
Discover Dresden with a 1-day ticket and get to know the city during the bus tour including 22 different stops. Your 1-day ticket also includes a night watchman walking tour, an old town walking tour and transport to the castle and park in Pillnitz, all from the same central meeting point location.
If you find that you run out of time to see and do everything included with your ticket, you can choose to extend the hop-on-hop-off ticket for a further day once you arrive (for €2 extra, not included) and thus extend all of the inclusions listed above.
The Panometer Dresden also offers a great insight into the city. Embark on a journey through time into the history of Dresden and get to know the city as a 360-degree panorama exhibition. Until summer 2020, experience Dresden immediately after the 1945 bombings.
- 22 stops for the hop-on-hop-off bus (1-day ticket)
- Entry ticket for the Panometer Dresden
- Guided walking tour of Dresden's old town
- Dresden Night Watchman guided walking tour
- Entry to Pillnitz Castle
- Extra day/s for the hop-on-hop-off bus (€2 per day to be purchased when redeeming your ticket)
Prepare for the activity
Your voucher needs to be exchanged for your tickets to each tour at the starting point of the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. The bus departs from Postplatz (Zwinger), 01067 Dresden, Germany. This is also where the additional tours will depart from.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bus departure times:
April - December: Daily between 9:30 AM and 5 PM; every 15 to 30 minutes
If you redeem your voucher for the first time after 4 PM, your ticket will still be valid the next day