Enjoy Dresden with a combined ticket that includes a 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket and entrance to the virtual reality experience Fortress Xperience. Discover all the must-see sights in Dresden from the bus and dive into 450 years of the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Greek, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your voucher needs to be exchanged for your tickets to each tour at the starting point of the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. The bus departs from Postplatz (Zwinger), 01067 Dresden, Germany. The meeting point for the Fortress Experience is: 01067 Dresden, Entrance with the elevator on "Brühlsche Terrasse"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Fortress Xperience is a 1-hour format with content and emotional demands which might not be suitable for children under 12 years old; children under 8 years old are not permitted
- The Fortress Xperience is open daily from 10 AM - 6 PM; last entry at 4:30 PM
- The bus departs daily from May - December, between 9:30 AM and 5 PM; every 15 to 30 minutes
- The tour does not include extra day/s for the hop-on-hop-off bus (€2 per day to be purchased when redeeming your ticket)
- Starting times for additional attractions:
- Old Town Walking Tour: April to October 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM; November to March: 11 AM, 1 PM
- Pillnitz Castle Excursion: April to October only 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM
- Dresden Night Watchmen: April to October daily 9 PM, plus Friday and Saturday 8 PM; November to March: Daily 8 PM