Explore Dresden's Friedrichstadt in a special way on a scavenger hunt city tour. Discover Dresden's highlights playfully and shape the tour in your very own way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore Dresden's reputedly forgotten Friedrichstadt in a playful way and relaxed atmosphere
- Discover the Alberthafen, the Old Catholic Cemetery, the Yenidze, the Heinz-Steyer-Stadium and more
- Learn more about the neighbourhood's history-charged landmarks and their development from the past until today
- City Game Box
- Fees for additional guided tours, entrance to attractions etc.
- Public transport costs
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Starting point of the scavenger hunt is the Bernhard-von-Lindenau-Platz in front of the Saxon Parliament, Dresden. Pick-up of the City Game Box at Stadtspiel Shop, Rähnitzgasse 24, 01097 Dresden. Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and after arrangementOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Game box
Know before you go
- Shipping the City Game Box can take up to four working days. It is possible to pick up the City Game Box in Dresden, but only from monday to friday. Pick-up on weekends and national holidays is not possible.
- Your City Game Box will be shipped at earliest around 4 weeks prior to your chosen date. Should you require the box earlier, please choose an earlier date. After receiving the box, the scavenger hunt can be started at anytime, regardless of the chosen date.
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.