Austin: 2-Hour Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Explore Austin with a local on a bike tour around the city and its parks
- See famous landmarks and lesser-known attractions as you pedal through the city
- Make multiple stops to snap some photos of the Austin skyline and more
- Hear the history of the city from your passionate guide
The tour begins by going along the famous Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, Barton Springs Pool area, and Zilker Park. Then, take a stop at the South Congress Avenue Bridge and learn about the largest urban colonization of bats in North America. From there, head towards the new boardwalk for amazing views of the Austin skyline. See Austin's hottest entertainment district, Rainey Street, and learn how it came to be.
Finish your tour by heading up north to the Texas State Capitol, where you'll be able to go inside and admire the famous rotunda. Take time to snap some photos before cruising back towards the shop along the newly renovated Shoal Creek Trail. The tour ends at the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge.
- Entrance to Texas State Capitol
- Local guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Meet across from the Barton Springs Picnic food truck park: 1707 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶