Travel to an untouched world in Fiordland National Park. Take a launch cruise across Lake Manapouri, a short coach trip over Wilmot Pass, and board a 2 hour and 45-minute Doubtful Sound cruise. Be on the lookout dolphins, fur seals and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Visitor Centre, Waiau St, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Allow approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to drive to Manapouri from Queenstown and 30 minutes to drive to Manapouri from Te Anau
- It is recommended to bring clothing and footwear for cool and wet weather
- Only cash is accepted for purchases onboard