Get off the usual tourist path and visit the remote Hmong hill tribe village of Khun Chang Kien. Learn more about their way of life, and attend an evening Buddhist service at Doi Suthep Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels in Chiang Mai, if located within 6 kilometers of the 3 Kings Monument.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Keep your shoulders and knees covered to enter the temples
- The voucher is only valid on the date specified
- There are additional charges for hotel pickup and drop-off outside the city center: THB 500 from 6-15 kilometers from the center; THB 1,000 from 16-30 kilometers from the center