The Arabian Dhow Cruise is the most relaxing and enjoyable activity in Doha.The traditional Qatari Dhow will take guests to Al Saflia Island; our professional chef will start preparing the BBQ dinner on board while you are enjoying the water,air and view.
What to Expect
This harbour cruise in a stately Arabic dhow has the brightly lit Doha skyline as its backdrop.
The twinkling lights of the sea-front hang like a string of pearls, reminding us of days gone by when dhows were an integral part of the thriving pearl diving industry.
Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view, whilst the aroma of the traditional dinner sharpens your appetite.
Have a tasty dinner onboard and simply relax under the stars while cruising back across tranquil waters of the Arabian Gulf.
The Arabian Dhow Cruise is the most relaxing and enjoyable activity in Doha. The cruise is preceded by a safety briefing on the Dhow and before sailing.
- Traditional Qatari wooden Dhow capacities of 45 / 50 persons
- Bathroom facility available on the Dhow
- BBQ lunch / dinner will be served on boat with soft drinks and water
- Music stereo systems available at the Dhow (only USB / Ipod)
- Safety equipment on board
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 15 adults have to book in order for the tour to be operative
• Safety equipment available on board includes life jackets, fire extinguishers, radio for communication, and a first aid box
• Please note that once the activity has started there will be no refund. Entrance tickets will not be refunded or rescheduled
• Cancellations processed 10 days prior to booked date will be 50% refunded.
Cancellations processed in the last 7 days prior to the booked date will not be entitled to a refund
• No-show's will not be entitled to a refund
• Please note that latecomers will not be refunded
• Entrance tickets will not be refunded or rescheduled
• The tour operator reserves the right to change any part of the tour or exclude any places to visit