See the real Detroit on this downtown adventure with a local guide. Ride on the elevated People Mover train, see landmarks like Comerica Park, Fox Theater, and the Guardian Building, and sample a Detroit-style Coney dog and baklava in lively Greektown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Visit the beautiful Art Deco–style Guardian Building
- See major downtown landmarks like the Fox Theater, the Renaissance Center, and Comerica Park
- Ride around on the elevated People Mover train
- Taste a traditional Detroit treat–baklava in Greektown or a Detroit-style Coney dog
- Fares for rides on the People Mover
- Choice of a Coney dog at American or Lafayette Coney Island, or a baklava (or pastry of equal price) at a bakery in Greektown
- Tips for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide in front of 1555 Broadway, Detroit MI 48226Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress casually and comfortably. Wear shoes that are good for a fair amount of walking. Depending on weather, you may want to have a jacket, hat or an umbrella.
- On the occasional day when a steady heavy rain might dampen the mood on a walking tour, you will start from the same location but will stay dry by riding the People Mover.
- On a very rare occasion, the People Mover or one of the venues usually visited may be unavailable.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure are non-refundable.