Ride Colorado’s longest and fastest zip lines from 850 feet to over 1,900 feet long. Travel at up to 60 miles per hour at 250 feet above the ground in a beautiful nature park in the Rocky Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
26267 Conifer Rd, Conifer, Co 80433.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Breathable clothing
Know before you go
- Riders must be in good physical condition without medical issues such as heart conditions, pregnancy, extreme fear of heights, recent surgery or injuries
- The weather can be unpredictable so bring extra layers. Please bring sneakers, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat/cap, windbreaker, light gloves, camera and a small backpack
- The temperature difference between the city and the zip line locations could be as much as 20 degrees
- The tour operator can cancel the activity any time due to weather conditions or other factors. In this event, you will be refunded or offered a future trip
- The minimum age is 5. Guides or others in the party may be able to ride tandem with small kids
- Maximum weight limit is 245 lbs (strictly enforced; everyone is weighed in before the adventure