Dive into Denver with on this walking tour with a local guide and learn about the city’s most iconic landmarks. See the State Capitol Building, Union Station, and historic Larimer Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your tour will meet at the Colorado Veterans Monument in Lincoln Memorial Park, on the west-facing side of the Capitol Building between Lincoln Street and North Broadway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour runs rain or shine, please dress appropriately for the weather.